Cardiff Autism Service
In September 2016 we launched the ‘Cardiff Autism Service’ (CAS), a multidisciplinary service, based in South Wales providing:
- Social Communication Disorder assessments that follow the NICE guidelines. Our clinic includes a large, child friendly, assessment room with an adjacent viewing room for parents.
- Evidence based intervention (Clinical Psychology; Educational Psychology; Occupational Therapy and Speech & Language Therapy).
- Training to parents and professionals specific to Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
At Cardiff Autism Service we will provide highly specialist intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders including:
- Attention Autism - working on joint attention skills.
- Secret Agent Society - an evidence based social skills approach for children aged 8-12 with High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS).
- Talk Tools.
- PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets).
- TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and Related Communication Handicapped Children).
You can find us at: Cardiff Autism Service / London Speech Therapy, Homes House, 253 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5TD